**Please click link below to apply**
Advanced Practice Provider
Advanced Heart Failure
Rush University Medical Center
Rush University Medical Center is currently recruiting for a part-time (0.5 FTE) Advanced Heart Failure Advanced Practice Provider to join the Cardiac Service Line.
The Advanced Practice Provider (APP) is a licensed physician assistant (PA) or advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) who functions as a member of the health care team to provide high quality, comprehensive acute and/or routine medical/surgical care of Rush University Medical Center patients within the scope of practice granted in accordance with the RUMC medical staff bylaws. The APP will promote collaboration between multiple disciplines to ensure cost effective and quality patient care. The individual who holds this position will exemplify the Rush mission, vision and values and act in accordance with the policies, procedures, guidelines of Rush, including the Rush University Medical Group Customer Service standards. Successful candidates will also meet all other state and federal regulatory practice and accreditation standards.
*APRN candidates must be acute care certified
APRN Applicant Requirements:
PA Applicant Requirements:
• Rush University System for Health (RUSH) is an academic health system whose mission is to improve the health of the individuals and the diverse communities it serves through the integration of outstanding patient care, education, research and community partnerships.
• RUSH comprises Rush University Medical Center, Rush University, Rush Copley Medical Center and Rush Oak Park Hospital, as well as numerous outpatient care facilities.
• Rush University, with more than 2,500 students, is a health sciences university that comprises Rush Medical College, the College of Nursing, the College of Health Sciences and the Graduate College.
• Numerous national organizations have recognized Rush for the quality of care we provide, including U.S. News & World Report, which ranked Rush University Medical Center among the top 50 hospitals in five specialties in its 2019-2020 Best Hospitals issue.
• Rush University Medical Center has received Vizient's Quality Leadership Award, ranking first among 99 academic medical centers across the country.
• In 2019, Rush was designated a leader in LGBTQ health care equality by the Human Rights Campaign for the 10th consecutive year, and was one of only five hospitals from across the nation to be recognized by the American Hospital Association as an honoree for its annual Equity of Care Award.
Rush is an equal opportunity / Affirmative Action employer
Rush University Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or Protected Veteran status.
job, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, Chicago
Electrophysiologist – Clinical Faculty
Rush University Medical Center – Chicago
Non-invasive & Advanced Imaging – Clinical Faculty
Rush University Medical Center – Chicago
Electrophysiologist - Clinical Faculty
Rush Medical College
Rush University Medical Center is an elite medical community recognized for excellence in patient care, medical discovery and clinical expertise. Our continued pursuits have earned Rush University Medical Center the distinction of being on U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals Honor Roll for 2020-2021. This places the Medical Center amongst the top 20 of the 3,000 hospitals evaluated. U.S. News & World Report has also recognized 11 Rush programs amongst the nation’s best, including top five national rankings for orthopedics, neurology and neurosurgery.
These accolades, along with many others that include a decade of Magnet® designation, are a reflection of the collective efforts and commitment to excellence demonstrated by our physicians, advanced practitioners, nurses and medical staff.
Rush is united by diversity, inclusion and a commitment to health equity. Rush is also a perennial “Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality.”
Quality of life
Chicago offers an excellent selection of homes in downtown, suburban and rural locations, as well as public and private schools and colleges. Local museums, entertainment, culture and the arts are world-class. Celebrated restaurants, craft breweries and local distilleries abound.
Research at Rush
Rush is currently involved in more than 1,600 research studies, many NIH-funded. Rush’s long tradition of discovery dates back to determining the causes of scarlet fever, heart attacks and sickle cell anemia. Today we’re also leaders in neurosciences, cancer, immunology, infection, regenerative medicine and more. Join us in spearheading life-changing research at the national level.